Long C Trails
Long C Trails is a family-operated trail ride with lots of clean family fun. They offer a peaceful, alcohol-free atmosphere with some of the most beautiful scenery in Middle Tennessee and Southern Kentucky. This includes over 2,000 acres of horseback-riding trails, winding Long Creek, scenic overlooks, waterfalls, wildlife and majestic bluffs.
- Camping with electric, water and riding: $28 per day for 2 people.
- Camping, primitive and riding: $22 per day for 2 people.
- Each additional person: $5 per day.
- Stalls: $9 per night.
- Day rides: $8 per day. Bring your own horse.
- Unguided Nature Trail: $5 per person.
- Picketing: $4 per horse per night.
For More Information
8959 Hanes Road
Westmoreland, TN 37186
Phone: (270) 618-7500
- Rocky Top Ranch, 0 miles away
- Macon Drive-In Theater, 6.6 miles away
- Red Barn Winery and Vineyards, 14.2 miles away
- Big Ed's BBQ, 16.7 miles away
- Leonard Cave, 16.7 miles away
- Macon County Attractions - Created 07/09/2012