Red Barn Winery and Vineyards
The Red Barn Winery & Vineyards is located on the Highland Rim of Macon County, sitting between Lafayette and the historic Red Boiling Springs. Located approximately 50 miles northeast of Nashville, the scenic Red Barn Winery & Vineyards is the first in Macon County to become an Agricultural Farm Winery.
Over this 100-acre farm lie the North American and the French Hybrid grapes of the Glen Clements family. The Red Barn Winery and Vineyards offers a wide variety of wines, rooms for special events, and private parties.
For More Information
1805 Tanyard Road
Lafayette, Tennessee 37083
- Cyclemos Motorcycle Museum, 5.8 miles away
- Armour's Hotel, 5.9 miles away
- Leonard Cave, 5.9 miles away
- Big Ed's BBQ, 6 miles away
- Macon Drive-In Theater, 7.8 miles away