Cordell Hull WMA
The Cordell Hull Wildlife Management Area contains over 25,000 acres of hunting and fishing lands that surround the Cordell Hull Lake and includes the Cordell Hull Refuge. Camping is available at the Corps of Engineers Roaring River Campground located in the Roaring River Recreational Area.
Check the TWRA Website for information on the state hunting season schedule or call the region 3 office for more details about the area's activities and regulations.
The link provided below directs you to the WMA map and the phone number is a direct line to the Region III Office in Crossville, TN.
For More Information
Free State Road
Gainsboro, TN 38562
- Gainsboro Mexican Grill, 1.6 miles away
- Bethany Cafe, 1.9 miles away
- Roaring River Park, 2 miles away
- Jackson County Museum, 2.1 miles away
- Therold's Little Opry, 2.2 miles away