The Bethany Cafe sits on a hill overlooking Gainesboro, TN. They have created an outdoor venue with gardens, pavillions and patio tables and indoor sunroom dining for gatherings of all kinds- weddings, reunions, private retreats, business meetings, parties, social gatherings, photography sessions and of course, Gormet Fine Dining by reservation.
Opened as a venue, the Cafe' now serves lunch each Tuesday thru Friday from 10:30 til 1:30 offering specialty sandwiches, plates, soups and salads with local delivery available.
For More Information
243 Gladdice Hwy
Gainesboro, Tennessee 38562
Phone: 1 (931) 268-2712
- Jackson County Museum, 0.7 miles away
- Therold's Little Opry, 0.8 miles away
- Sher-A-Den Bed & Breakfast, 0.8 miles away
- Gainsboro Mexican Grill, 1.3 miles away
- Cordell Hull WMA, 1.9 miles away