Rock Springs Church of Christ
The Congregation got its name from the beautiful streams of clear cold water gushing from between huge layers of limestone. The church was organized the first Sunday in January 1805. It is believed to be the oldest, continuously existing Church of Christ in America.
The first service was held in the little log home of John McAdams, which was to be “the meeting house” for some 15 years. By 1820, the congregation had outgrown the residence and decided to build a much larger log building which stood until about 1905. Since then, the current building has been the church's home. The building has been remodeled several times over the years.
For More Information
2022 Rock Springs Rd.
Celina, TN 38551
Phone: (931) 243-3338
- Red Oak Ridge Horseback & Hiking Trail, 1.6 miles away
- Hollow Log Cabins, 2.2 miles away
- Dale Hollow Marina, 4.4 miles away
- Cedar Hill Resort and Restaurant, 4.6 miles away
- Dale Hollow Inn, 4.8 miles away