Red Oak Ridge Horseback & Hiking Trail
The Red Oak Ridge Trail system consists of 18 miles of horseback riding and hiking trails on and over looking Dale Hollow Lake in middle Tennessee. The trailhead is located 8 miles north of Celina Tennessee, 3 miles miles off of Hwy 53.
The route to the trailhead is marked with some small signs after turning off of Hwy 53.
For more information contact the Resource Manager's Office at (931)
243-3136, 7am until 4pm CST.
For More Information
Red Oak Ridge Rd
Celina, TN 38551
Phone: (931) 243-3136
- Hollow Log Cabins, 0.6 miles away
- Rock Springs Church of Christ, 1.6 miles away
- Dale Hollow Marina, 3 miles away
- Cedar Hill Resort and Restaurant, 3.1 miles away
- Dale Hollow Inn, 3.3 miles away
- Family Fun - Created 05/21/2014
- Clay County Trip Planner - Created 06/08/2013
- Nature Near Hippie Jack's - Created 08/30/2012
- Rollercoaster Yard Sale Nature Sites - Created 08/14/2012
- Rollercoaster Nature Sites - Created 08/13/2012
- Horseback Riding in the Cumberlands - Created 07/19/2012
- Clay County Attractions - Created 07/10/2012