The Eads Museum
Inside Carthage Tennessee's old tobacco warehouse, Elenor and Ora Eads have created an absolutely amazing tour of galleries filled with antiques and treasures from both America and abroad. Local and national heritage is on display here, and you can follow the history of our great nation and its founding, with a tour through this museum. They have a reasonable admission price, lots of galleries to explore, and a great gift shop.
Children ages 3-18: $5
(children under 3 get free admission)
Here is an article from an online blog that gives a lot of great information about the museum.
For More Information
154 Main St S.
Carthage, TN 37030
Phone: (615) 735-0085
- Battery Hill, 0.7 miles away
- Upper Ferry, 0.7 miles away
- Smith County Courthouse Square, 0.9 miles away
- Walton Hotel & Restaurant, 0.9 miles away
- Smith County Heritage Museum, 0.9 miles away