Smith County Heritage Museum
The Smith County Heritage Museum displays the rich
Past exhibits include a "Smith County Statesmen" ﬂyer highlighting the 1938 "Big Rally and Homecoming" for Albert Gore, Candidate for Congress; and a "1930 Democratic Nominees" flyer featuring Judge Cordell Hull. The museum also oﬀers local school tours and presentatons.
Hours: Wednesday ‐ Friday, Saturday 10 AM ‐ 2 PM
For More Information
107 Third Ave E.
Carthage, TN 37030
Phone: (615) 735-1104
- Walton Hotel & Restaurant, 0 miles away
- Smith County Courthouse Square, 0.1 miles away
- Battery Hill, 0.3 miles away
- Upper Ferry, 0.6 miles away
- The Eads Museum, 0.9 miles away