Harvey's Private Drive-In
Harvey's Pirate Drive-In is a classic hometown diner serving burgers, fish platters and BBQ in addition to a made-to-order breakfast. If you come to this restaurant in search of swashbuckling sword play and parrots that can sing old drinking songs then you won't find it, however, you will like their food.
They don't have a Web site, but one of there customers liked Harvey's enought to write a blog about this visit, so we have provided a link to it for your enjoyment and more information.
For More Information
111 2nd St.
South Pittsburg, TN 37380
Phone: (423) 837-7763
- Dixie Freeze Restaurant, 0 miles away
- Steverino's, 0.1 miles away
- Nickajack Dam Reservation (Lower Sequatchie Management Unit), 5.5 miles away
- Court Side Tea Room, 6.2 miles away
- Jasper History Museum, 6.5 miles away