Jasper History Museum
The Jasper Regional History Museum harbors a collection of memorobillia and artifacts from the county's Native American history, the Civil War & the Great Depression . Whether you live in Marion County or you are passing through the area, this is a good place to check out if you have an interest in the colorful history of small towns and their environs.
Saturday: 10am – noon
Other times available by appointment
For More Information
715 Phillips Ave.
Jasper, TN 37347
- Court Side Tea Room, 0.3 miles away
- Nickajack Dam Reservation (Lower Sequatchie Management Unit), 5.1 miles away
- Harvey's Private Drive-In, 6.5 miles away
- Dixie Freeze Restaurant, 6.5 miles away
- Steverino's, 6.6 miles away