For those visiting the Cumberland Plateau area, consider a visit to Delia's Guest House. It is conveniently located and a comfortable, attractive lodging alternative. Delia's offers privacy and comfort with three bedrooms and two baths. The house faces Hwy. 127 and is near riding stables, Big South Fork, and Rugby.
Delia's is owned and operated by two sisters, Wilda Gernt and Wanda Conway. As your hosts, they have worked hard to provide the many little extras which make Delia's Guest House so special.
For More Information
1277 Bertram Road
Jamestown, TN 38556
Phone: (931) 879-2511
- Highland Manor Winery and Vineyards, 1.1 miles away
- The Boutique, 2.5 miles away
- Garden Grill & Custom Catering, 2.6 miles away
- Old School House & Turner House, 3.1 miles away
- York Institute, 3.5 miles away