Old Roane County Courthouse
This Courthouse built in 1855, is one of the six remaining Antebellum courthouses in the state. It was used as a courthouse until county offices were moved to a newer building in 1974. The structure combines Greek Revivalist and Federalist styles of architecture and was contructed on site using native stone and brick.
The courthouse is now owned by the Roane County Heritage Commission and it houses the Roane County Museum and achives.
For More Information
119 Court Square
Kingston, TN 37763