Clay County High School
Clay County High School, the first public secondary school in the county, was established by the Clay County Board of Education in 1919. In 1933, the timber frame building was replaced with a larger two-story brick structure, and the name of the school was changed to Celina High School.
A separate brick gymnasium was constructed on the campus in 1949. In 1955, a modern new two-story school with an auditorium in one wing and a cafeteria in the basement was built on the same site as the previous school. Celina High School closed in 2003 with the opening of Clay County High School.
For More Information
520 Brown Street
Celina, TN 38551
Phone: (931) 243-3338
- Cordell Hull Law Office, 0.1 miles away
- Montvale Academy, 0.3 miles away
- Clay County Courthouse, 0.3 miles away
- Ollie's Place, 0.6 miles away
- Dale Hollow Lodging & Storage, 1.6 miles away