Helen's Restaurant has been feeding people in Jackson County, Tennessee since 1987. From its opening,it has been one of the most popular restaurants in the Upper Cumberland. It has kept the same name and location, with the same management since it opened, making it one of the longest continuing businesses in the county. Helen and Grace bought the restaurant and after a short time Helen bought Grace's interest. From the beginning Carol has participated in the management and in 1999 she became the sole owner.
For More Information
3013 S Grundy Quarles Ave.
Gainesboro, TN 38562
- Cummins Falls State Park, 4.3 miles away
- Sher-A-Den Bed & Breakfast, 5 miles away
- Therold's Little Opry, 5.2 miles away
- Jackson County Museum, 5.3 miles away
- Anita's Cafe, 5.6 miles away