Chattanooga Arboretum & Nature Center
The Chattanooga Arboretum & Nature Center at the foot of Tennessee's Lookout Mountain is home to over 50 native creatures of the Southeast. At the Nature Center you have 317 acres of forest, field and stream for walking, biking, wildlife viewing and even learn a bit about Tennessee's early human history.
The Arborteum as 15 miles of hiking trails to exlpore, and offers space for meetings, retreats and weddings. Whether you go to enjoy a picnic or plan to spend hours in meandering through their gardens, the Chattanooga Arboretum and Nature Center is a great place to experience the wonder of nature, and reflect on our role in preserving it for the future generations.
- Monday - Saturday, 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Sunday (April - October), 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
For More Information
400 Garden Rd.
Chattanooga, TN 38419
- Alford House Bed & Breakfast, 0.2 miles away
- The Battles for Chattanooga Museum, 0.9 miles away
- Chickamauga Chattanooga National Military Park, 1.2 miles away
- Chanticleer Inn, 3 miles away
- Raccoon Mountain Campground, 3 miles away