Big Ed's Pizza
Big Ed's Pizza, a favorite place to eat in Oak Ridge, first opened in Tennessee in 1970, and is dedicated to making top quality pizza with top quality ingredients. The founder, Big Ed Neusel, passed away in 1998. His son, David Neusel, is continuing the family tradition.
"Great neighborhood pizza place. Big Ed's is a must go if you live in the area or are visiting. Nothing like it. Yes, its a litte greasy and they serve it on little paper plates and plastic wear. But its fresh and delicious! They only serve pizza and drinks/beer. No credit cards or I would have given Big Ed's 5 stars."
Over 48 reviews on their Google Place Page
Mon - Sat:11:00 am-11:30 pm
For More Information
101 Broadway Avenue
Oak Ridge, TN 37830
Phone: (865) 482-4885
- AK Bissel Park, 1.6 miles away
- Buffalo Mountain Grille, 1.6 miles away
- American Museum of Science and Energy, 1.8 miles away
- International Friendship Bell, 1.9 miles away
- Children's Museum of Oak Ridge, 2 miles away
- Rotary Trip - Created 09/06/2012