Go there for great country cooking & desert on the way to the Cumberland Plateau, Cumberland Caverns, Rock Island State Park, or any number of the great places to visit near Warren County. This country diner gets great reviews for the friendly service and good country cooking.
The restaurant can be found on US 41 as you drive through the small town of Pelham. If you are headed south then the restaurant will be on your right. Pelham is a farming community in the valley at the base of the Cumberland Plateau known for its rich soil.
For More Information
1840 U.S. 41
Pelham, TN 37366
Phone: (931) 467-2600
- Papa Ron's, 5.1 miles away
- Monteagle Winery, 5.1 miles away
- Smoke House Restaurant , 5.1 miles away
- Cedar Plank Cottages, Rustic Log, & Timber Frame Cabins, 5.1 miles away
- Adams Edgeworth Inn, 5.2 miles away
- Tennesse - Created 08/01/2014