McCloud Mountain Lodge
McCloud Mountain Lodge is renown for its amazing view atop the Cumberland Mountains. Each room has a private south facing balcony with the most spectacular and panoramic view that many will ever see. Depending on visibilty, you can see the beautiful Powell Valley, Norris Lake, House Mountain and the Great Smoky Mountains.
Mornings at the lodge are a special treat when fog covers the valley below. As the sun rises, the fog takes on the appearance of an ocean below. If you choose to eat in, the attentive staff will gladly deliver breakfast, lunch and/or dinner.
For More Information
114 Duff Rd
Duff, TN 37729
Phone: (423) 562-3282
- McCloud Mountain Restaurant, 0 miles away
- The Diner, 4.3 miles away
- Campbell County Historical Society Museum, 4.3 miles away
- Ride Royal Blue ATV Resort, 6.2 miles away
- Lucy's Cafe, 7.2 miles away
- Campbell County Trip Planner - Created 06/08/2013