Dutch Made Bakery
|The same quality that John Baggenstoss put into Breads, Cakes, and Pastries in 1902, is still preserved today by Dutch Maid Bakery personnel. They serve a variety of baked goods such as breads, cakes and danishes and also have a restaurant that serves breakfast and lunch.
The Dutch Maid Bakery in Tracy City is on the Historic registry for being the oldest family owned bakery in the state of Tennessee. We are honored to bring you the same traditional recipes that the Baggenstoss family has carried on for several generations.
Their goal is to offer you quality bread that will be memorable and healthy. Cindy Day will be glad to answer your questions and assist you with planning an event. Whether it is pastries, cakes or breads our aim is in pleasing you the customer.
For More Information
109 Main Street
Tracy City, TN 37387
- Grundy County Heritage Center Museum, 0.1 miles away
- Tea on the Mountain, 0.1 miles away
- Henry Flurry & Sons, 0.1 miles away
- Grundy Forest State Natural Area, 1 miles away
- Grundy Lakes State Park, 1.1 miles away